More visibility, control, and platform support for your growing team
Make better decisions
As your growing team creates more content in Confluence, keeping it relevant, useful, and easily findable can be tough. Analytics gives everyone on your team the ability to see what’s happening across Confluence with site-, space-, and page-level reports.
Site admins can clean up your out-of-date spaces and archive them. Site, space, and page analytics are open by default, but your admins can lock down site- and space-level analytics for certain groups as needed.
Your entire team can use analytics to improve content and operate efficiently:
- Admins can report on which teams are using Confluence and identify best practices for keeping your teams active. Admins can see your stale pages or spaces and archive or reorganize them.
- Human resources teams can make sure your widely viewed policy pages are up-to-date and accurate. They can also link to supporting information on your employee benefits.
- Product marketers can make sure your sales teams are using the latest marketing collateral so they land the next customer meeting.
- Content managers can use insights about your most popular content to continue developing great pages.
Remove obstacles fast
With admin key, your administrators can solve the permissions problems that bog down your org in a fraction of the time. Admin key gives your admins the flexibility to view restricted pages temporarily so they can easily update permissions and grant access to your team members who need them.
Site admins may request access to a restricted page from the page owner or use admin key to view and edit the page for a short time. When your site administrators use admin key, actions are logged and page owners get an email notifying them that their page was accessed. Site admins can use admin key to restore permissions and keep your teams productive when:
- Someone is restricted from viewing a page they used to have access to.
- A page owner has left the company or is on extended leave, and their page is critical to day-to-day operations.
- Onboarding new employees, so they have access to a predecessor’s documentation.
Rest easy with uptime, all the time
As more and more Confluence customers choose to deploy on Cloud, we’ve prioritized getting enterprise-grade storage, availability, and support right for them.
When your Confluence site supports thousands of people, even small issues can become big problems. Confluence Cloud Premium comes with:
- Unlimited storage (above the 250 GB limit on the Confluence Standard plan).
- A 99.9% uptime service level agreement that’s financially backed with service credits.
- Premium Support, available 24 hours a day and seven days a week, with one-hour response times for your critical issues.
With Confluence Cloud Premium’s platform features, your company is prepared for scale and can support your teams all over the world, whether they are remote, global, or remote and global.